AN Oxford University and Wharton Business School educated business transformation expert who spent the last twenty years optimizing billions and maximizing the bottom lines of more than 600 global companies including Microsoft, Goodyear, BP, GE, United Technologies, Kellogg, Alcoa, Autoliv, Darden, Yum, and many more.
ENTREPRENEUR | BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION EXPERT | INVESTOR
Paul Szyarto is an expert in business operations and technology and has spent the last twenty years maximizing the bottom line of more than 600 global companies including Microsoft, Goodyear, BP, GE, United Technologies, Kellogg, Alcoa, Autoliv, Darden, Yum, and many more from the Fortune 500 list.
Paul has achieved max results by redefining how they operate in regards to people, process, and technologies. He is an expert in the domains of Project/Program Management, Digital Transformation, ERP Architecture, and Executive Coaching.
Methodology that Works
Every entrepreneur is a survivor first. With more than 100 ventures started, many failures, some successes, it has defined me as a true entrepreneur. Over the past 20 years, I’ve learned there are only a few tools that will ensure you succeed.
In Revenues Created
More than 200
Client Speaking Events
More than 100
Conference Speaking Events
- Behavioral Grooves Podcast: Why Mindset Matters Most – The Secrets of Achievement
- BOSS Names Paul Syarto Chief Strategy Office and Amanda Wild Chief Marketing Officer
- Entrepreneur MBA Podcast: What a Buyer or Investor Would Look at in Your Business
- Tech Pro Unicorn Podcast: ERP Predictions – Importance of AI – Never Broken Mindset
- Onward Podcast: Never Broken Mindset with Paul Szyarto
- SuperTechnology North America
- PAUL SZYARTO: A Man With A Mission
- Effective Leadership and Communication Principles With Paul Szyarto
- The Ambition Podcast: Can anyone become an entrepreneur?
- Paul Szyarto: Extreme Adversity to Oxford and Wharton Grad