AN Oxford University and Wharton Business School educated business transformation expert who spent the last twenty years optimizing billions and maximizing the bottom lines of more than 600 global companies including Microsoft, Goodyear, BP, GE, United Technologies, Kellogg, Alcoa, Autoliv, Darden, Yum, and many more.
ENTREPRENEUR | BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION EXPERT | INVESTOR
Paul Szyarto is an expert in business operations and technology and has spent the last twenty years maximizing the bottom line of more than 600 global companies including Microsoft, Goodyear, BP, GE, United Technologies, Kellogg, Alcoa, Autoliv, Darden, Yum, and many more from the Fortune 500 list.
Paul has achieved max results by redefining how they operate in regards to people, process, and technologies. He is an expert in the domains of Project/Program Management, Digital Transformation, ERP Architecture, and Executive Coaching.
Methodology that Works
Every entrepreneur is a survivor first. With more than 100 ventures started, many failures, some successes, it has defined me as a true entrepreneur. Over the past 20 years, I’ve learned there are only a few tools that will ensure you succeed.
In Revenues Created
More than 200
Client Speaking Events
More than 100
Conference Speaking Events
- Paul Szyarto: Extreme Adversity to Oxford and Wharton Grad
- Bucks County charities receive over 4,000 safety kits
- Get After It
- A Geek Leader Podcast
- 500 Safety Kits Donated To New Britain Baptist Food Pantry
- LUCD Announces Rebranding, Changes Name to BOSS
- Paul Szyarto: Entrepreneur, Business Transformation Expert, Investor
- Private Equity’s take on Digital Transformation
- Krav Maga: History, Representation, and Globalization of a Self-Defense System from Israel
- Growth Acceleration secrets from the Private Equity POV