AN Oxford University and Wharton Business School educated business transformation expert who spent the last twenty years optimizing billions and maximizing the bottom lines of more than 600 global companies including Microsoft, Goodyear, BP, GE, United Technologies, Kellogg, Alcoa, Autoliv, Darden, Yum, and many more.
ENTREPRENEUR | BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION EXPERT | INVESTOR
Paul Szyarto is an Oxford University, Wharton Business School, and Franklin Pierce Law School educated expert in law, business operations, and technology and has spent the last twenty-five years maximizing the bottom line of more than 1000 global companies including Microsoft, Goodyear, BP, GE, United Technologies, Kellogg, Alcoa, Autoliv, Darden, Yum, and many more from the Fortune 500 list by redefining how they operate in regard to people, processes, and technologies. He is an expert in business and predictive transformation focusing on the domains of Project/Program Management, Digital Transformation, Data Science, ERP Architecture, Law, and Corporate Finance Optimization.
In addition, he has personally supported the development of more than 20 entrepreneurial assets with cumulative revenues exceeding $400 million. Paul is highly sought after for his speaking abilities with more than 200 events under his belt, and for his insight regarding business and digital transformation by hundreds of agencies including Fox, NBC, The NY Times, Reuters, The Inquirer, Digital Journal, Data IQ, and many more with impressions reaching millions.
Methodology that Works
Every entrepreneur is a survivor first. With more than 100 ventures started, many failures, some successes, it has defined me as a true entrepreneur. Over the past 20 years, I’ve learned there are only a few tools that will ensure you succeed.
Learn About PS Group
In Revenues Created
More than 200
Client Speaking Events
More than 100
Conference Speaking Events
- Conscious Millionaire Show: Machine Learning to Predict the Future
- Behavioral Grooves Podcast: Why Mindset Matters Most – The Secrets of Achievement
- BOSS Names Paul Syarto Chief Strategy Office and Amanda Wild Chief Marketing Officer
- Entrepreneur MBA Podcast: What a Buyer or Investor Would Look at in Your Business
- Tech Pro Unicorn Podcast: ERP Predictions – Importance of AI – Never Broken Mindset
- Onward Podcast: Never Broken Mindset with Paul Szyarto
- SuperTechnology North America
- PAUL SZYARTO: A Man With A Mission
- Effective Leadership and Communication Principles With Paul Szyarto
- The Ambition Podcast: Can anyone become an entrepreneur?
please contact our bookings team at 1.800.903.7110 or email at email@example.com